Try out a working version! – Safari or Chrome only
We developed a simple method for extracting the relative importance of relevant keywords over time from the user-generated content of Wikipedia, then built an interactive visualization tool to allow us to understand and compare this data.
The interaction design was a collaborative effort between my project partner and me. We took the project from brainstorms to an implementation in four weeks.
For more details about the project, take a look at the poster, which covers the interaction techniques we used at a high level, or the paper which covers everything in much more depth.
For more details about the class, take a look at the class website.